|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.9675 troy oz|
First Year of Issue in what is considered to be the most beautiful design in the 20th century's Renassaince of American coinage.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- First year of issue without the motto "In God We Trust".
Handle your investment with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order today.
These coins have been cleaned or may have been previously used in jewelry. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!