|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
These wide, or landscape oriented bars were made in 1980 and feature a unique 6-digit serial number. These bars are difficult to obtain making them highly sought after by Engelhard enthusiast, so get yours while they are still available!
- Contains 1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver.
- Comes in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Engelhard logo above the weight and purity.
- Reverse: Plain frosted texture.
- These secondary market bars have potential for wear and toning appropriate to their age.
Browse our tubes and boxes suitable for this Silver bar to protect and store your new purchase!
Out of production since the mid-1980s, Engelhard bars are often highly sought after by collectors and investors. Engelhard was once the world’s largest producers of precious metal products and the world’s largest metals smelter, and their products have long been valued by investors of Precious Metals. Add one of these popular bars to your cart today!