Note: These items are on a slight delay. We expect to ship these by 11/1/2016. Because these items are on delay, your entire order will ship upon their arrival.
As low as $1.29 per round over spot!
James Earle Fraser’s design for the 1913 Buffalo Nickel has inspired both images featured on this round. The 1/2 oz Silver Buffalo Round pays tribute to America’s native tribes and the majestic, once endangered buffalo (mintmark and designs may vary).
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come protective plastic flips. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- The rounds are hallmark stamped with their weight, purity and have a reeded edge.
- Obverse: Depicts a Native American with the motto ”LIBERTY” on top right.
- Reverse: "Black Diamond," an American bison (buffalo) atop a mound of dirt. Fraser sketched this design in the New York Central Park Zoo.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These rounds are an excellent way to stack and store Silver. Add this beautiful Silver round to your cart today!