These 1 oz .999 fine Silver rounds were made by Johnson Matthey to commemorate Alaska’s 25th anniversary as a state. These rounds are becoming increasingly difficult to obtain, making them highly collectible by Johnson Matthey enthusiasts.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Round comes in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Depicts a man dog-sledding across the Alaskan state flag with "25 Years" below.
- Reverse: Johnson Matthey name along with the weight and purity logo.
- Guaranteed by Johnson Matthey.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
These rounds are no longer being minted and are increasingly difficult to locate in excellent condition. Add this commemorative 1 oz Silver round to your cart today!
These Silver rounds may or may not come sealed in the original plastic and may contain contact marks.