The second release within the Australian Lunar Series II features the Year of the Ox. The Ox makes a bold statement with its amazing design and carries an advantage for investors with a low mintage of just 3,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a Perth Mint presentation box with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value and Gold weight and purity.
- Reverse: Ox lying on grass with bamboo branches and the Chinese character for "Ox" above and “Year of the Ox” below.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
People born under the Year of the Ox (1913, 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997 and 2009) are believed to be calm, confident and determined, which allows them to be great leaders. Add this beautifully designed coin to your cart today!
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Gold Australian Coins are a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|