Some of America’s most beautiful scenery is found in the forests and mountain peaks of Olympic National Park in Washington. The beauty has been captured on this impressive coin, containing 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of just 104,900 coins.
- Individual coins come in capsules. Multiples of 10 will be delivered in mint-issued tubes without capsules. Orders of 100 come in mint-issued monster boxes also without capsules.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust, and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Image of an elk in front of Mount Olympus, surrounded by "Olympic," "Washington," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Rim is engraved with weight and purity of the coin.
Add a beautiful display box to your cart to display your Silver ATB in style.
These popular and highly collectible 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series have captured the imagination of investors and collectors alike. Add this great looking coin to your collection today!
Olympic National Park is a 922,000 acre park featuring snow-covered mountains, lush rainforests and the dramatic Pacific coastline. President Grover Cleveland designated the Olympic Peninsula's forests as the Olympic Forest Reserve in 1897, forever preserving its serenity and majestic beauty in history. Ultimately, in 1938, President Franklin Roosevelt signed the act establishing Olympic National Park.
U.S. Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|