The Gold Eagle coin is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Proof Gold Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's beloved Gold Eagle bullion coins and have limited mintages, adding to their collectibility.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes with mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, this coin features a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Gold Eagle combines beauty with Gold bullion appeal. Add the 2011-W Proof Gold Eagle to your cart today!