|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|
The 10th coin of the United States America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin™ Program features Chickasaw National Recreation Area in Oklahoma. Each America the Beautiful coin contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in capsules. Multiples of 10 will be delivered in mint-issued tubes without capsules. Orders of 100 come in mint-issued monster boxes also without capsules.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text “United States of America”, “Liberty”, “In God We Trust”, and “Quarter Dollar”.
- Reverse: Features the Lincoln Bridge, built of limestone in 1909, surrounded by "Chickasaw", "Oklahoma", "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- The rim is engraved with the coin's weight and purity.
The highly popular 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series has captured the imagination of Silver investors and collectors alike. Add this gorgeous Silver coin to your collection today!
Named to honor the Chickasaw Indian Nation, this beautiful, natural park includes almost 10,000 acres, 25 percent of which are covered in water. The Chickasaw National Recreation Area was formed from an existing protected area, Platt National Park, and the Arbuckle Recreation Area.