The Gold Chinese Panda coin is loved around the world for its .999 fine Gold content and yearly changing designs. The 1996 1 oz Gold Panda had a total mintage of 22,009 coins between large and small dates, giving this issue great collectible appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Mintage of 22,009 coins between large and small date.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year.
- Reverse: Features a panda climbing in tree.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1996 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!