The Gold Chinese Panda coin is loved around the world for its .999 fine Gold content and yearly changing designs. The 1996 1 oz Gold Panda had a total mintage of 22,009 coins between large and small dates, giving this issue great collectible appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Mintage of 22,009 coins between large and small date.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year.
- Reverse: Features a panda climbing in tree.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1996 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Gold Pandas -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Chinese Gold and is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Gold Chinese Coins for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|