This is a solid-date roll of 1944 Mercury Dimes all in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. These are nice coins in this roll, all bright white coins or have light original toning.
- Approximately 3.575 oz of Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed roll.
- Obverse: Adolph Weinman’s depiction of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap, a classic Western symbol of liberty and freedom, with its wings intended to symbolize freedom of thought.
- Reverse: A fasces juxtaposed with an olive branch, intended to symbolize America's readiness for war combined with its desire for peace.
- All coins are dated from 1944 and range from blast white to some that have light original toning.
- Coins minted in Philadelphia carry no mintmark.
Handle your investment with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order today.
These rolls are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several $5 Face-Value Rolls of 1944 Mercury Dimes to your cart today!