This 10th Anniversary Set contains a 2007 Proof 1/2 oz Platinum Eagle and a 2007 Reverse Proof 1/2 oz Platinum Eagle certified by PCGS as Perfect 70 with the First Strike designation.
- Contains two 1/2 oz. .9995 Platinum American Eagles.
- Mintage figures of a maximum of 30,000 sets of which only around 20,000 were sold.
- The First Strikes designation ensures that the coins were received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: John Mercanti‘s design exhibits a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: American bald eagle representing the Executive Branch.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful Proof Platinum American Eagle Set to your cart today!