This 1914 $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle has been certified as MS-63 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This highly collectible coin is a great addition to any numismatic collection.
- This coin has a mintage of 95,250.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays at the dawn of a new day.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1914 $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle graded MS-63 by PCGS to your cart today!