The 10 Coin MintDirect® tube of 2014 5 oz Silver ATB Gettysburg coins is available only from APMEX®. This process ensures these Gettysburg Silver coins are in the same condition as they were when leaving the U.S. Mint.
- Each coin contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 50 oz Silver in a MintDirect® tube.
- Mintage of just 126,700 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Depicts the 72nd Pennsylvania Infantry Monument, located on the Union Army's battle line at Cemetery Ridge.
- Sovereign coin guaranteed by the U.S. government.
Protect your Silver ATB MintDirect® tubes by adding an official U.S. Mint Monster Box to your order.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this MintDirect® tube to your collection today!
The 72nd Pennsylvania Infantry Monument was constructed to honor soldiers who fell at the Battle of Gettysburg in July 1863. The statue now stands guard over nearly 10,000 American soldiers laid to rest at Gettysburg.
To ensure our customers receive only coins that have remained unopened from the United States Mint, APMEX has created a process to guarantee these coins are direct from the U.S. Mint to you. MintDirect® is your symbol of guarantee that these coins remain packaged in tubes taken directly from the sealed "Monster Boxes", as they were delivered. MintDirect® provides you the assurance this product has not been opened, sorted or searched. Click here to learn all about MintDirect® products from APMEX.
U.S. Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||50 troy oz|