The 10 Coin MintDirect® tube of 2014 5 oz Silver Olympic ATB coins is available only from APMEX®. This process ensures these Olympic Silver coins are in the same condition as they were when leaving the U.S. Mint.
- Each coin contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 50 oz Silver in a MintDirect® tube.
- Mintage of just 104,900 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Depicts a Roosevelt elk on a river bank with Mount Olympus in the background.
- Sovereign coin guaranteed by the U.S. government.
Protect your Silver ATB MintDirect® tubes by adding an official U.S. Mint Monster Box to your order.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this MintDirect® tube to your collection today!
To ensure our customers receive only coins that have remained unopened from the United States Mint, APMEX has created a process to guarantee these coins are direct from the U.S. Mint to you. MintDirect® is your symbol of guarantee that these coins remain packaged in tubes taken directly from the sealed "Monster Boxes", as they were delivered. MintDirect® provides you the assurance this product has not been opened, sorted or searched. Click here to learn all about MintDirect® products from APMEX.
World Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold is the world's favorite bullion investment metal. Gold is a popular way to diversify wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||50 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||United States Mint|