The U.S. Mint changes the design Proof Platinum American Eagles yearly, adding to the diversity and collectibility of this series. This 2011 issue represents the third principle in the Preamble to the U.S. Constitution: To Insure Domestic Tranquility.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 Platinum.
- Comes in mint-issued box with certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 14,835 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: The third of six designs representing the principles found in the Preamble of the Constitution of the United States: “To Insure Domestic Tranquility.”
Handle your investments with care by adding cotton gloves to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Platinum -- why buy Platinum from APMEX?Platinum is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|