This 5 oz Silver bar was made by Johnson Matthey of Canada in 1965 and originally sold as part of a 5-piece set. These bars were some of the first bars produced out of Johnson Matthey’s Canadian facility making them a must have for collectors.
- Contains 5 oz of .999+ fine Silver.
- Individual bars are presented in protective plastic.
- Estimated mintage of only 5,000 bars.
- Obverse: Displays the old JMC Logo next to a maple leaf along with the weight and purity below.
- Reverse: Plain and blank.
- Secondary market bars may have some natural toning or contact marks.
Handle your Silver bars with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your cart.
Since these Silver Bars are no longer being minted, they have become very popular with collectors and tend not to last. Add this 5 oz Silver Johnson Matthey Canada Bar to your collection today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|
|Diameter:||29.5 x 50.30 mm|