The Silver Kookaburra series is perfect for collectors as they have changed their reverse design each year since 1990. Additionally, they are released in limited mintages, only increasing their collectible appeal.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an open-beaked kookaburra perched in a tree branch among eucalyptus leaves, designed by Darryl Bellotti.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Larger Silver Kookaburras are a great way to see the beautiful kookaburra design in ever greater detail. Add this 10 oz Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||10 troy oz|