The 2012 kilo Silver Kookaburra coin features a design of the beloved bird by Darryl Bellotti. Each of these coins contains 32.15 oz of .999 fine Silver, making it an ideal way to own a larger amount of SIlver with one beautiful purchase.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an open beak kookaburra perched on a tree branch among eucalyptus leaves.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Expand your Silver collection with this spectacular large Silver coin. Add the 2012 1 Kilo Silver Kookaburra coin to your cart today!
Australian Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||32.15 troy oz|