|Grade:||Fine - 15|
|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most collected Silver dollar in the world. This 1903-S issue has a very small S mintmark, likely intended for a Barber quarter, and is a very tough Top-100 variety.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in a PCGS slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1903-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today!