|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world. George T. Morgan’s design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors and investors alike.
- Approximately .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS has authenticated and graded these coins as being in Gem Brilliant Uncirculated MS-66+ condition. PCGS assigns a plus to coins at the high end of their assigned grade, approaching the quality requirements for the next higher grade.
- Quantities of 20 or more come in free PCGS boxes.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- This issue features the mint mark “CC” for the Carson City Mint just above the denomination.
Protect and display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this graded Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!
Random Year - Dates/Mintmarks on these coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.