With only 89,000 minted, 1943 is the lowest mintage of the Gold 50 Pesos series, and the only issue from which the denomination was omitted and a legend indicating the metal content was duplicated in its place.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- As of May 2016, only 33 examples of this one-year type have been graded higher by NGC.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition of this large Gold coin.
- Obverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle with a snake in its beak while perched on a cactus.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Mexico Gold 50 Peso coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this certified 1943 Mexican Gold 50 Pesos coin to your cart today!