This is the finest known grade for the Yosemite National Park America the Beautiful 5 oz Silver bullion coin. This is the 3rd coin of the United States America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin™ Program, and a great design.
- Contains 5 oz. of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the near perfect 69 grade of the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust, and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Depiction of the iconic El Capitan, which rises more than 3,000 feet above the valley floor. Inscriptions are: "Yosemite," "California," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Rim is engraved with weight and purity of the coin.
Protect and display your ATB in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The popular and highly collectible 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series has captured the imagination of investors and collectors alike. Add this gorgeous coin to your collection today!
Yosemite National Park is set within California’s Sierra Nevada mountains. It’s famed for its giant, ancient sequoias, and for Tunnel View, the iconic vista of towering Bridalveil Fall and the granite cliffs of El Capitan and Half Dome. In Yosemite Village are shops, restaurants, the Yosemite Museum and the Ansel Adams Gallery, offering prints of the photographer’s renowned black-and-white landscapes of the area.