This 2008-W 1/2 oz platinum eagle has a low mintage of only 8,254 coins. Diversify your portfolio with this perfectly graded 1/2 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle!
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect Proof-70 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 8,254 coins.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An eagle above America's Southwest from the "Vista's of Liberty" series with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $50 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your graded Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The U.S. Platinum Eagle is one of the world's favorite Platinum bullion products. Add this beautiful 1/2 oz Platinum Eagle to your cart today!
Platinum -- why buy Platinum from APMEX?Platinum is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|