The combination of only 14,912 1 oz Proof Platinum Eagles in total mintage and the Proof-70 level of certification adds greatly to the collectibility of this issue.
- Contains 1 oz .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect Proof-70 condition of the coin.
- Limited mintage of only 14,912 coins.
- Obverse: Features the strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Depicts a bald eagle flying over New England and a rocky beach town with a light house with a full moon in the sky. The weight, purity, face value and West Point Mint's "W" mintmark are also shown.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a full ounce of .9995 fine Platinum and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Platinum American Eagle is the most popular Platinum coin in the United States. Add this 1998-W 1 oz Platinum Eagle to your cart today!