This 2011 Silver Eagle was minted in San Francisco, and is graded a perfect MS-70 by PCGS. The First Strike designation indicates that this coin shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of release.
The (S) designation on the label indicates that this is a San Francisco minted coin. Despite not having a mint mark, the monster boxes that these coins were shipped in from the mint are labeled with the originating mint. This coin would have been delivered to PCGS in a sealed San Francisco monster box for grading.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2011 Silver Eagle to your cart today!