|Mint Mark:||N/A - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||20 troy oz|
These PCGS tubes are sonically sealed with a label that guarantees you will receive Brilliant Uncirculated Silver Eagles. The Silver Eagle is the only 1 oz .999 fine Silver bullion coin produced in the United States.
- PCGS tube protects and guarantees the Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- The First Strike label guarantees these coins were received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- The coins can be re-submitted to PCGS to qualify for the First Strike designation.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Production of BU Silver Eagles at the San Francisco Mint ended in 1992 and resumed in 2011, making these coins a part of history.