These PCGS tubes are sonically sealed with a label that guarantees you will receive Brilliant Uncirculated Silver Eagles. The Silver Eagle is the only 1 oz .999 fine Silver bullion coin produced in the United States.
- PCGS tube protects and guarantees the Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- The First Strike label guarantees these coins were received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- The coins can be re-submitted to PCGS to qualify for the First Strike designation.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Production of BU Silver Eagles at the San Francisco Mint ended in 1992 and resumed in 2011, making these coins a part of history.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||N/A - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||20 troy oz|