This special Vapor Blasted Finish Hot Springs 5 oz Silver ATB is graded SP-69 with the special First Strike label. These coins have been specially treated after the striking process to achieve a very noticeable matte finish.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded a near perfect SP-69 by PCGS.
- Guaranteed to be struck within the first 30 days of production.
- Mintage of only 27,000 coins.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Image of the Hot Springs National Park headquarters with a thermal fountain in the foreground surrounded by "Hot Springs", "Arkansas", "2010" and "E Pluribus Unum".
- Guaranteed by the US Mint
Protect and display your graded ATB coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive 5 oz Silver ATB coin to your collection today!
First created by an act of Congress on April 20, 1832, Hot Springs National Park attracts millions of visitors each year for its therapeutic hot springs baths and easy accessibility, as parts of downtown Hot Springs are included in the park. This is the smallest national park in the U.S., with an area of just 8.67 square miles, but it has been a popular destination since its creation.