Burnished Gold American Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's beloved Gold Eagle bullion coin, and are produced in much lower mintages. Additionally, this coin has been certified as a perfect MS/SP-70 by PCGS.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays. The West Point's "W" mintmark is shown below the date.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek featuring a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Mintage of only 8,822 coins produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Burnished Gold American Eagles are struck on special blanks and treated to give them a look that is very distinct from regular business strike Gold Eagles. Add this 1 oz Burnished Gold American Eagle to your cart today!