Along the lines of our Statehood Quarter series, Mexico produced this .999 fine Silver coin series to celebrate the 180th anniversary of the Federation. Each coin pays tribute to one of the 31 states and the Federal Districts which comprise Mexico.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin is packaged in a protective capsule.
- Mirrorlike proof finish adds beauty to the coin's design.
- Obverse: Mexico's national coat of arms showing an eagle perched atop a cactus, with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: Varying designs commemorating the states of Mexico.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Bank of Mexico, with a face value of 10 pesos.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Rarely seen in the U.S., these beautiful Mexican coins are a unique addition to your collection. Add the Silver States of Mexico proof to your cart today!