Part of Mexico's Pre-Columbian Collection, this 5 oz Silver coin features the Piramide del Castillo, a historical Mayan pyramid and has a mintage of only 2,100 pieces.
- Contains 5 oz .999 fine Silver, an impressively large coin.
- Packaged in a plastic bag.
- Limited mintage of only 2,100 pieces.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms inside a trapezoidal ornamental border, with weight and purity below.
- Reverse: image of the Mayan Piramide del Castillo, with "Mo" mintmark and date to sides, and denomination of $10 below.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
An attractive coin on its own, or as part of a fuller collection of Pre-Columbian commemoratives, or modern Mexican Silver in general. Add this 1994 Mexico Silver 10 Peso coin to your cart today!
Spanning from 1992 to 1998, the Pre-Columbian Collection consisted of six series of coins, each honoring one of the six Pre-Columbian civilizations of South and Central America. Each series was comprised of a variety of Gold and Silver coins in various sizes. The 1994 issues celebrated the Mayan culture.