Part of Mexico's Pre-Columbian Collection, this 5 oz Silver Proof coin depicts the Atlantes statues of Toltec warriors, found in an ancient temple to Quetzalcoatl. Very limited mintage of only 3,650 coins.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms inside a trapezoidal ornamental border, with weight and purity below.
- Reverse: Image of the Toltec Atlantes sculptures, with "Mo" mintmark and date to the sides, and denomination below.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect and display your 10 Pesos Atlantes coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
An attractive coin on its own, or as part of a fuller collection of Pre-Columbian commemoratives, or modern Mexican Silver in general. Add this 1998 Mexico Silver 10 Pesos Atlantes coin to your cart today!
Spanning from 1992 to 1998, the Pre-Columbian Collection consisted of six series of coins, each honoring one of the six Pre-Columbian civilizations of South and Central America. Each series was comprised of a variety of Gold and Silver coins in various sizes. The 1998 issues celebrated the Toltec culture, native to what is now southern Mexico.