|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
Chinese Pandas are among the world’s only bullion coins that feature yearly changing designs but always centering on the beloved panda, shown here in beautiful .999 fine Gold.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- First Strike label ensures this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of minting.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year.
- Reverse: Features two pandas resting against a wall of bamboo trees.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this certified 2010 1/10 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!