|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||20 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|
This unopened, original mint roll contains 20 Silver Libertads exactly as they were when leaving the mint. This listing provides you with more of the timeless Mexican Libertad coins in one easy purchase.
- Contains a total of 20 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Original, unopened mint roll.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The magnificent Silver Libertad coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this mint roll of 1985 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coins to your cart today!