The Isle of Man Gold Angel coin features a beautiful rendition of St. Michael the Archangel slaying a dragon. Coins in this listing may come in Brilliant Uncirculated or Proof condition, providing a wider range of collectible options.
- Contains 1/10 oz of Gold. Purity varies by year.
- NGC or PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the PF-69 condition of the coin
- Obverse: Features St. Michael the Archangel slaying a dragon.
- Reverse: Displays Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the country and year.
- Sovereign coin backed by Isle of Man government.
Display your Gold Angel in style by adding a gift or display box to your order.
This gorgeous Gold coin is a must for any numismatic or bullion collector. Add this beautiful 1/10 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.