The mirror-like finish on this Proof Silver American Eagle adds to the beauty of the beloved design. 1986 is the First Year of Issue of the Proof Silver Eagle.
- Contains 1 oz .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Mirror-like Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs ever to grace American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with collectible value. Add this certified 1986-S Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!