This Silver half dollar was issued on the 250th anniversary of George Washington's birth. It was at the time the first commemorative coin struck by the U.S. Mint in almost 30 years, and it marks the beginning of the modern commemorative coin era.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 2,210,458 coins.
- Obverse: Features George Washington on horseback.
- Reverse: Depicts the eastern façade of Mount Vernon, George Washington’s home.
Protect and display your George Washington Half Dollar Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this George Washington 1/2 Dollar Silver Commem coin to your cart today!