A Key Date that is honestly worn. This would fit perfectly into any average circulated set.
- Contains no precious metal content.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- The first Nickel to be struck at the San Francisco Mint.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a crown.
- Reverse: Features a "V," the Roman numeral for "Five," encompassed by the Legend and "E Pluribus Unum."
Protect and display your coin by adding a plastic capsule from our selection to your order.
Add this 1912-S Liberty V Nickel to your cart today!