Since its release in 1979, the 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf has appealed to both investors and collectors alike for its beauty and purity. The 2001 issue is the key date, with a mintage of just 138,878 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Key date with 138,878 coins minted.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
These Gold coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for their iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this 2001 1 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leaf to your cart today.