These coins have been specially treated after the striking process to achieve a very noticeable matte finish. This is the collector edition ATB coin and carries the 'P' mintmark.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded a near perfect SP-69 by PCGS.
- Guaranteed to be struck within the first 30 days of production.
- Beautiful burnished finish with a mintage of only 27,000 coins.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Image of a bison in front of Old Faithful, surrounded by "Yellowstone," "Wyoming," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Yellowstone ATB in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
First established as a national site on March 1, 1872, Yellowstone National Park is home to a large variety of wildlife, including grizzly bears, wolves, bison and elk. Preserved in the park are Old Faithful and a collection of the world’s most extraordinary geysers and other geothermal features. Yellowstone is one of the most popular national parks, with more than 3 million visitors each year.