The 1889-CC Morgan Dollar is the second lowest mintage of Carson City Morgan Dollars, with 350,000 coins. This coin is hard to obtain in higher grades and is tougher than the lower-mintage 1881-CC Morgan Dollar.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the Fine-12 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the Carson City Mint's "CC" mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1889-CC Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!