This 14-karat, diamond-cut, Gold bezel pendant with a scalloped face comes complete with a beautiful 2014 1 oz Gold American Eagle. A small mounting screw keeps the coin in place. Each pendant includes a bail for hanging from a chain.
- Contains 1.04 oz actual Gold weight with coin and bezel.
- Gold American Eagle coins are made from Gold mined in the United States.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Coin is guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
See our wide selection of Gold chains perfect for adding to this pendant.
This Gold coin pendant is beautiful to show and would make a great coin lover's gift. Add this stunning piece to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1.0411 troy oz|