This 14-karat Gold bezel pendant with a rope design come complete with a beautiful $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle. A small mounting screw keeps the coin in place. Each pendant includes a bail for hanging from a chain.
- The bezel contains 0.126 oz of Gold for a total combined Gold content of 1.095 oz.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Carson City, Denver, New Orleans or San Francisco.
See our wide selection of Gold chains perfect for adding to this pendant.
This Gold coin pendant is beautiful to show and would make a great coin lover's gift. Add this stunning piece to your cart today!