|Metal Content:||0.9675 troy oz|
This 14-karat Gold bezel pendant with a rope design comes complete with a beautiful $20 St. Gaudens Gold Double Eagle. A small mounting screw keeps the coin in place. Each pendant includes a bail for hanging from a chain.
- The bezel contains 0.127 oz of Gold for a total combined Gold content of 1.095 oz.
- Housed in a jewelry display box.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
See our wide selection of Gold chains perfect for adding to this pendant.
This Gold coin pendant is beautiful to show and would make a great coin lover's gift. Add this stunning piece to your cart today!