|Metal Content:||0.2417 troy oz|
This pendant is a 14-karat, diamond-cut, Gold bezel with a scalloped face that comes complete with a beautiful $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle.
- The bezel contains 0.025 oz of Gold for a total combined Gold content of 0.267 oz.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1838-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Carson City, Denver, New Orleans or San Francisco.
See our wide selection of Gold chains perfect for adding to this pendant.
This Gold coin pendant is beautiful to show and would make a great coin lover's gift. Add this stunning piece to your cart today!