This pendant is a 14-karat, Gold bezel trimmed with a rope design that comes complete with the beautiful $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle.
- The bezel contains 0.04 oz of Gold for a total combined Gold content of 0.162 oz.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1840-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dahlonega, New Orleans or San Francisco.
See our wide selection of Gold chains perfect for adding to this pendant.
This Gold coin pendant is beautiful to show and would make a great coin lover's gift. Add this stunning piece to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.12094 troy oz|