|Metal Content:||0.12094 troy oz|
This pendant is a 14-karat, Gold bezel trimmed with a rope design that comes complete with the beautiful $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle.
- The bezel contains 0.04 oz of Gold for a total combined Gold content of 0.162 oz.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1840-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dahlonega, New Orleans or San Francisco.
See our wide selection of Gold chains perfect for adding to this pendant.
This Gold coin pendant is beautiful to show and would make a great coin lover's gift. Add this stunning piece to your cart today!