This pendant is a 14-karat, diamond-cut, Gold bezel with a scalloped face that comes complete with a beautiful $2.50 Indian Gold piece.
- The bezel contains 0.04 oz of Gold for a total combined Gold content of 0.162 oz.
- Obverse: Displays a masculine image of a Liberty wearing a full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum", "In God We Trust" and the denomination “2 1/2 Dollars.”
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt and minted from 1908-1929.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints:
* New Orleans
* San Francisco
See our wide selection of Gold chains perfect for adding to this pendant.
This Gold coin pendant is beautiful to show and would make a great coin lover's gift. Add this stunning piece to your cart today!
Coins will be dates of our choice from available stock at hand.