Any quantity only $0.99 per round over spot!
Each beautiful 1/4 oz Silver replica features a rendition of Adolph A. Weinman's design for the half dollar coin issued by the United States Mint from 1916 to 1947.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip. Increments of 25 pieces will be in a plastic tube.
- Measures 22 mm in diameter.
- Obverse: Features a full-length figure of Liberty in full stride toward the dawn of a new day carrying branches of laurel and oak, symbolic of civil and military glory in her left hand with the right hand outstretched expressing of the spirit of liberty.
- Reverse: Shows an eagle perched on a rock with its wings outstretched.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add several of these 1/4 oz Walking Liberty Rounds to your cart today!