Note: These items are on a slight delay. We expect to ship these by 11/1/2016. Because these items are on delay, your entire order will ship upon their arrival.
As low as $1.19 per round over spot!
This 1/2 oz Silver round takes its design from one of the most beloved coins in American history: the Walking Liberty Half Dollar. These fractional rounds are an affordable way to invest in quality Silver bullion (mintmark and designs may vary).
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come in protective plastic flips. Multiples of 20 come in a plastic tube.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint and carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Adapted from Adolph A. Weinman’s classic 1916 design of Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, carrying branches of laurel and oak, symbolizing both civil and military glory.
- Reverse: An eagle perched atop a rock, his wings spread in preparation for flight.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add several of these beautiful 1/2 oz Silver rounds to your cart today!