|Grade:||SP - 70|
|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|
This special Vapor Blasted Finish Yellowstone 5 oz Silver ATB is grade SP-70 with the special Early Releases label. These coins have been specially treated after the striking process to achieve a very noticeable matte finish.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Early release designation guarantees that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Image of a bison in front of Old Faithful, surrounded by "Yellowstone," "Wyoming," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
Protect and display your Yellowstone ATB coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The highly popular 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series has captured the imagination of Silver investors and collectors alike. Add this gorgeous 5 oz Silver Yellowstone ATB coin to your cart today!
First established as a national site on March 1, 1872, Yellowstone National Park is home to a large variety of wildlife, including grizzly bears, wolves, bison and elk. Preserved in the park are Old Faithful and a collection of the world’s most extraordinary geysers and other geothermal features. Yellowstone is one of the most popular national parks, with more than 3 million visitors each year.