This special Vapor Blasted Finish Yellowstone 5 oz Silver ATB is grade SP-70 with the special Early Releases label. These coins have been specially treated after the striking process to achieve a very noticeable matte finish.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded a perfect SP-70 by NGC.
- Early release designation.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Image of a bison in front of Old Faithful, surrounded by "Yellowstone," "Wyoming," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
The highly popular 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series has captured the imagination of silver investors and collectors alike. Add this gorgeous coin to your collection today!
First established as a national site on March 1, 1872, Yellowstone National Park is home to a large variety of wildlife, including grizzly bears, wolves, bison and elk. Preserved in the park are Old Faithful and a collection of the world’s most extraordinary geysers and other geothermal features. Yellowstone is one of the most popular national parks, with more than 3 million visitors each year.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||SP - 70|
|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|